vdeknock;529693 Wrote:
> I am trying to get this working on my Radio and very little joy.  I have
> got the plugin installed and SongInfo Plugin - the link to the setting
> webpage is incorrect
> http://192.168.1.135:9001/plugins/Extensions/settings/plugins/SongInfo/settings/settings.html
>
> the settings.html does not exist is I change the file to
> modulesettings.html it works.  I was using the default theme and
> changing to the classic allowed me to edit the setting if I selected
> SongInfo.

Thanks for reporting, it will be fixed in next version of Song Info,
you can reach the settings from the "Advanced" tab in the settings page
in the default skin until then.

vdeknock;529693 Wrote:

> On the radio I get no coverart, if I pick the menu it produces no
> results, just a beep.

This is a bug, I've just uploaded a new version of Album Flow where
this should be fixed. Thanks for reporting.

The Song Info artist images from LastFM are only available in the
screen savers at the moment.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))