> I installed the Photo Gallery plugin on my setup (SBC/WHS with Duet)
> because I also have a collection of pictures on the same machine.
> But I noticed that files with names like DSC_0275.JPG do not play.

Sounds like Erlands problem #5. Are you using 7.5.0?

Erland - did you ever try to use the same file with 7.6? I think there is a bug
in SBS' resizing code which considers the above a resizing spec (like eg.
photo_320x240.jpg - 320x240 being the desired image size).

It look as if that actually was a bug in SBS 7.5.0. Or two: a.) filename
parsing is broken, b.) it doesn't return the correct content type when
returning the generic icon. I filed bug 16028. I hope to get it in to 7.5.1.

Michael