Now that 7.5 is official, I've made a new release of my Playlist Manager
plugin.  The plugin provides a mechanism for adding single tracks or all tracks
on an album from any Browse list to a selected playlist, to provide an easier
mechanism to manage playlists directly from the SqueezeBox user interface.

I have only tested this with 7.5 - I have no reason to believe that it won't
work with 7.6, but I haven't tried it yet.

This version includes support for classic players, and some support for jive
players.  I've developed the functionality to work with a Touch player, but it
probably works for SqueezePlay, and SBC too.  There is no support for WebUI yet
(other than a plugin settings page).

It should appear in the Squeezebox Server Settings > Plugins, or is available
for manual installation from my website.

Further information is availabe here:
http://www.hergest.demon.co.uk/Music/slim/PlaylistManPlugin.htm

Phil