I'm sorry but Custom Browse isn't compatible with the 7.6 release yet.

Currently there are some limitations when the new SQLite based database
backend is used and one is that the "Show artist with album" doesn't
work, so instead of crashing Custom Browse currently just doesn't show
the artists.

I haven't looked into this in detail yet, so at the moment I can't say
if I will be able to support the "Show artist with album" in a future
version with SQLite or not.

It works if you switch to using MySQL in Settings/Advanced/Performance
but as I've understood there are other problems with using MySQL in 7.6
at the moment, so I'm not sure I'd recommend switching to MySQL.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))