I suspect this is because you have the "Recommended Applets Only" option
set on the Applet Installer menu?

7.5 has changed from previously in that the selection the server to
include all 3rd party plugins/applets is not taken from the server
setting, it is now a separate option on the Applet Installer menu.  It
defaults to only showing recommended applets (of which there is only
one at present - we need to rejuvenate the voting scheme for
recommended applets/plugins)  The reason this was done was to allow
applet installer to work without requiring a local server, i.e. with
MySB.com

--
Triode