elziko;534841 Wrote:

> Would it be possible to overlay a small clock in one corner - this
> would be good for when being used as a screen saver.

I wonder if that's going to be useful, my experience from the Custom
Clock applet tells me that to make the clock text visible you either
have to darken the background image or show the clock text with
completely black background. Also to make it really usable, the clock
text would have to be large enough to be visible from a 10 feet
distance.

If you can accept a switching screen saver, you can install "Screen
Switcher" applet and configure it to switch between a "Picture Gallery"
screen saver and one of the clock screen savers.

Michael, is there a CLI/JSON command to get a random image from your
library or a random image in a specific favorite ? I'd love to somehow
integrate this with my Custom Clock applet, for example by making it
possible to show a random image as part of the clock style.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))