Weird. My live server is running v7.4.1 of Squeezebox Server and V2.2 of
the plugin - no problem.
And I tested it with v7.5.0 of the Server and it works (after fixing
some settings in the repo and install xml files).
So, I'm not sure why V2.2 of the plugin would not work in your v7.4.3
instance.

Regardless, in the interest of ignoring good version management, I've
updated V2.2 to incorporate your suggested change (thanks for that,
btw).
It seems to load fine in 7.5.0.

Let me know if you have problems loading it in 7.4.3.

I do not have a squeezeplay-compatible version of the plugin.
It only works on softsqueeze and that ilk of hardware.

Creating a squeezeplay-compatible version is on the to-do list, but
every time I start looking into it, I get a bit overwhelmed by the
amount of work it appears it will be to support that environment.
Maybe one day.

Mitch

--
Mitch G