Hi people.

Could you help me with SqueezeIR plugin?
I want to simplify config and install.

I just only want to control Amplifier's volume+/- with SBC IrDA by HARD
Keys.
Don't need to turn on\off devices, or their options. Only volume
control.

Does anybody help to configure plugin for this option? Maybe somebody
already have simple-config for this option (it will be example for
me)?
Or maybe I don't need this plugin? And I have to change some exiting
file in SBC?

Now I want to grab hex-codes from my Remote, and will try to install
plugin.

P.S. Remote from amplifier "Advance Acoustic MAP 305 DA II"

--
kvn.inbox