mherger;541195 Wrote:
> > Downloaded all three files (slimnas-install.sh,
> > squeezeboxserver-7.5.0.tgz, and slimnas.tgz), and put them all on an
> > existing CIFS share on my freenas system.
>
> Do you now see a squeezeboxserver folder in that share? What about the
> server.log (from the web UI)? What FreeNAS version are you running?
> Some of the more recent nightlies won't work with SlimNAS.
>
> --
>
> Michael

No, there is only a squeezebox folder, and not squeezeboxserver.

FreeNas version is 0.7.1.

Stupid question, but how do I get you the server.log? Is that the log
under Diagnostics?  There doesn't seem to be anything SC / Slimnas
related.

The exact error message is:

Squeezebox Server is not available. Please note that it might take a
minute or more for the service to be available after a restart. Please
refresh this page to check the status again. (Update status)

There are also a /usr and a /var and a /etc folder  in the same slimnas
share.

Am I way off?

Fauzi

--