Thanks for your help.

I didn't see the option for date/time switching, this works fine, now.

I still would like a larger font for the displayed time :-)

Maybe you can do a poll, I guess I'm not the only one who would like
weather but mainly wants to see the time.

Especially at night, the font is just too small for a quick glance :-)

--
toko42