bstromberg1;545064 Wrote:
> @GoCubs
>
> With weather.com's recent changes I see the program is having a tough
> time fetching the data.  I was wondering if you have ever tried
> wunderground?  I have a program I made out of php that grabs the
> weather from them and it works great.  Wunderground allows you to grab
> all the data via XML files so you don't have to worry about making the
> program look for the values through the web page's source code, you can
> just select what you want from the tags.
>
> Take a look at this page:
> http://wiki.wunderground.com/index.php/API_-_XML
>
> Hope this helps.  Feel free to send me a message if you need some help
> :)
> -Bstromberg1

There is another App using wunderground, however its not suitable to
display on a Boom, however it has language support for the forecasts
which I appreciate (living in Sweden and having two kids that don't
know english, yet). Wunderground has more local weather stations as
well (in Sweden anyway). So combining these two would be the best for
me.
The current wunderground support is kind of limited to a few data
points only, no forecast etc.

--
jasell

NAS: QNAP TS-209 II pro -fw 3.1 build 0708- (2x 1TB, RAID1)
Services: SC- 7.5.0-,  SSOTS- 4.8-
Squeezebox:  2x Duet (controller+reciever), 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
Other:  1x iPhone w iPeng, 1x iPod Touch w iPeng, 1x Popcorn A-110