On Wed, 12 May, indifference_engine wrote:
> sbellon;546924 Wrote:
> > It works very nicely for pressing the button. However, when holding
> > nothing happens, and when releasing then one single "press" action
> > happens. Can I configure the "hold" action to constantly emit the
> > action while holding the key?
> hmm, that's odd. It should and always has repeatedly sent codes if you
> hold the button down and it does for me.  One thing to bear in mind
> with a hold is that nothing will happen for about 2 seconds and then
> the ir should repeatedly fire.  The two second pause is just part of
> how the controller works.

Mea culpa. It works just as you explained it. I really must have given
up just before the 2 seconds and always thought it wouldn't work
without having pressed for more than 2 seconds. I'm feeling silly now.

But another question: You describe that a profile named like a player
is automatically selected if one switches the Controller to that
player. Is it even possible to execute some commands as soon as one
switches to a player? In that case one could automatically send IR
codes to turn on the amp as soon as one selects the appropriate player.
Is this possible?

--
Stefan Bellon