Thanks for this nice program. I like the style very much!

There seem to be some graphic glitches. I don't see the album list on
the right side. It's just a white and empty place. Only when I move the
whole window out of sight and then back in, it's looking normal. But as
soon as I klick something, it goes blank again. I'm running Win XP SP3
with nVidia & the latest drivers.

I also like the party mode very much. Maybe you could add an additional
option to prevent jumping within a track? And if you want to go even
more far, then maybe a function to block all kinds of keystrokes so
that nobody can manipulate the player. And then maybe a special
key-code to disable this. Well, just some thoughts - The program is
almost perfect as is ... ; )

Michael

--
Loom