A big thank you for this great app!

Also working well on HTC Desire with SqueezeServer Version: 7.5.0 -
r30464.
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: i686-linux
Perl Version: 5.10.1 - i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 5.1.41-3ubuntu12

Four players all recognised and being controlled:
2x Squeezebox Classic
1x Duet Receiver
1x SqueezePlay

I've read through all the posts and would agree with the following
(plus a couple of thoughts of my own):

* 'tab at the side' browsing of long lists would be excellent

* a volume control like the Controller (for visual feedback)

* a preferences setting for where the files are downloaded

* (mentioned before) menu\save to phone saves the file with .null as
the extension. (although download after long press works fine)

* better download notification - percentage ? More evident 'download
complete notification ?

* after keyboard search, closing the keyboard doesn't close the search
string overlay - so that the results are obscured. (I realise the back
button on the phone makes it disappear but it seems an unnecessary
additional button press)

* and the killer feature: streaming functionality on 3G (Yes please!)
Would all this need at the client end be to route incoming traffic to
the wifi router to the server IP (on Port 9000) ? If so why is it not
yet possible? Has anyone tried this and can give instruction?

I'm probably not a good enough programmer to get involved directly but
am more than happy to bug test, etc. Would be happy to rework some of
the UI graphic elements elements too. I'm not 100% convinced about the
green icons (but I guess that's down to personal taste!). Just say if
you need help with anything.

Thanks again. great work :)

--
baroquedub