peterw;549335 Wrote:
> Please let me know how it goes if you try this. If you ave trouble,
> please set the Squeezebox Server plugin.DenonSerial logging level to
> DEBUG and show me what it says when you try changing the Squeezebox
> volume.
>
> -PeterThanks!  At this point, I'm still putting the shopping list together for
a multi-zone system.  For amplification, the finalists are DRA-697CI,
A-9555 and HK-3490.  I like the RS-232 in the Denon, the cool running
Class-D amplification in the Onkyo and the onboard DACs in the Harman
Kardon...

I already have a Niles SVL-6 which goes between the amplified output
and the speakers.  It allows up to 6-pairs of 8 ohm speakers to be