whdean;550459 Wrote:
> Forgive me if I have not dug deep enough before asking -
>
> I have installed the custom clock app so that SDT will work on my SB
> Radio -
>
> On the first couple of SDT options, which are apparently in black &
> white, the alarm icon displays at the bottom. However, on all of the
> color display options for SDT, the alarm icon is not present.
>
> Any thoughts on how to show the alarm icon on the color display?
>
> Thanks !

I think I created the "black and white with alarm icon on the
bottom"... Is it the style called something like "Off Clock Saver with
SDT"?  It's actually in color, but I wanted as much contrast to make
clock visible, so it's light gray text on a black background.  As
Erland says, you can use the Custom Clock Helper to modify the style to
meet your desire.  It may be as simple as changing the background color
if you like everyting else... or you can change the color of each of
the text items.  The icons, however, would have to be changed in some
sort of paint program and located on a server somewhere.  BTW, the
SuperDateTime weather icons are in color, although if it's night or
cloudy, the icons tend to be gray!

--
tcutting