Hi,

I'm having a hard time replacing a menu with Custom Browse.

I want to split my music collection into "Classical" and
"Non-Classical". I have already set up a submenu with Classical Music
by Album, Artist, Composer etc. This part is working just great.

But now I want to replace the standard "My Music/Albums" with a Custom
Browse Album that is showing anything *exept* classical musiv. I get it
working in the browser, but I cannot replace the standard menu on the
Radio. Whatever I do, the original menu is still at it's place, and the
new menu (Let's call it "Non-Classical Albums") is showing up further
down in the menu.

Is the menu-replacing feature not supported on the Radio ?

Michael

--
Loom