Roggger;553073 Wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm running Squeezebox Server Version: 7.5.0 - r30464
>
> My original version of Softsqueeze 3.7 (which I rarely used) would not
> run giving up some kind of JAVA error.
>
> Presumabely this followed an upgrade to present version of SB Server
>
> Softsqueeze does not appear in the plugin list.
>
> I tried to uninstall with Windows unistaller, which seems to have done
> half the job and comes up with the error 'unable to completely unistall
> application'
>
> How do I get rid of it?  any ideas?
>
> Thanks

3.7 will "work" with SBS 7.5 but it won't reliably play any non MP3
streams - usually get silence.  If you got a Java error then it is a
Java issue not a SBS one.

Don't worry about uninstalling  - it isn't tied to SBS. A new version
of Softsqueeze will overwrite any setting you have.

Softsqueeze can be found under Settings/ Plugins / Community
Softsqueeze.

--
bpa