Lyster;553119 Wrote:
> I've used Sugarcube for quite some time (donated for the developer's
> efforts), but the amount of time I'll be using it now is quite limited.
> Why?  Because I've found that it slows down the operation of the SB
> server.  Anyone else having that problem?

1) I'm not seeing any performance issues, even with it running on my
NAS
2) Why would you be wanting to interact with the server Whilst
SugarCube is being your DJ?

--
audiomuze

Oh, and yes, I almost forgot... there are those $250.00 acoustic pillows
you can stick to your walls, or even better than that.... magic "tuning"
dots that you can also stick - and that by the shear act of using them
will free you of the bondage of this dilemma. In fact I heard that if
you paint your CD's green, put an M&M on the top of each speaker and
stick a Brazilian carrot in your ass while sipping ginseng tea your
stereo will never sound better!

'*last.fm*' (http://www.last.fm/user/audiomuze)