Have IRBlaster working OK SB3 to Harman Kardon (HK) 240 AVR with a
direct link... powering the amp on and off with the on/off of SB3.  I
am not able, however to accomplish what I'd hoped for... maybe I'm
missing something?

I need to be able to change the source input on the HK, but not as
mentioned above, as part of the on/off or vol+/- actions.  The source
cmds to the HK do work (I used them as an added command to the on/off
action for testing) but I need to change the input source on the HK
without turning the HK on/off or changing volume.

Scenario: Source inputs to HK amp are SB3 and another AVR.  HK is
driving speakers at an outdoor hottub.  The hottub is outdoors with a
picture window looking into the FamilyRm that has a large flatpanel on
wall (so can watch TV from the hottub).  Want to use Duet Controller
from the hottub to switch hottub speakers between SB3 music source and
AVR/TV audio so can hear TV audio instead of SB3 audio when watching TV
from the hottub.

Is there a way to get IRBlaster to react to another Duet Controller
button?  e.g. the Home button is not essential for duet control (like
on/off and vol+/- are) and could be used to trigger SB3 to send the HK
DVD/CD IRcmd that toggles between the HK DVD and CD source inputs (that
will have SB3 and AVR as feeds).  If it matters, I could give up the Vol
+/- buttons to add the Home button and stay within the GUI page limit of
four buttons.

--
Jayhawk