Hi,

I'm running SBS 7.52 on my SheevaPlug with a SB Radio, and I'm using
the Dynamic Playlist Plugin a lot. Mainly for using a handful of songs
in random order as a wakeup alarm.

Every time I do a complete scan or a rescan of my media library, the
Plugin gives me a "No Songs" afterwards when I access it through the
radio. It works on the webinterface without any problems.

When I get "No Songs", I have to use the plugin through the
webinterface once, and then it's also working on the radio.

Is this a known problem? Happend with the official SBS 7.51 as well.

--
Loom