erland;555982 Wrote:
> Isn't it enough to subscribe to the "rescan done" notification ?
> Or does that come too late ?No, that's exactly the notification that I wait
> for, ignoring everything
else. I'll give that a try.

erland;555982 Wrote:
> Did you manage to integrate it in the standard scanning progress ?
> Does that mean that it will also continue showing the scanning warning
> on the home page until your plugin is finished ?I'm not sure how "integrated"
> it is. I really just adapted the code that
Michael pointed out to me. It seems pretty straight forward to write to
the progress space on the information page. But even regular scan
processes don't seem to write to the home page with SBS 7.6, so I don't
know. I'm not sure I'll get the chance to test 7.5 any time soon.

--
gharris999