Triode;555020 Wrote:

> If you are a Spotify Premium subscriber, then to try it out:
>
> 1) Make sure you are running 7.5 or 7.5.1 Squeezebox server
> 2) Go to the Settings/Plugin page and add the following to the
> additional repositories box at the bottom of the page, press apply:
> http://triodeplugins.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/testrepo.xml
> 3) Assuming you are running your server on windows or linux, you should
> then get an additional repository in the list which includes Spotify as
> an installable plugin
> 4) Select and click to install, note that it may take longer than
> normal to fetch the plugin as it is bigger than a normal plugin so the
> page make take longer to respond
> 5) Restart the server
> 6) Go to the Plugin, Settings page for "Spotify" either via the
> advanced menu or from the plugin page
> 7) Read and agree the Spotify restrictions, then add your username and
> password to the settings page.
> 8) If you refresh the settings page a couple of times you should see
> that a "helper appl" is running an it is logged into Spotify.  If not
> there may be an error to help...
> 9) Go to the "radio" menu on one of your hardware players and you
> should be able to browse and play tracks from Spotify....
>
> Windows:
> The binary is 32bit and should work on 64bit as well.  I have not tried
> it on all versions of windows, so there may be some issues so please
> report.
>
> Please provide feedback and let me know if this plugin is interesting
> to people...

Got a problem here when I try to find the "you should then get an
additional repository in the list which includes Spotify as an
installable plugin". When i've added your address to the plugin-module
page, I get this up:
Spotify (v0.1)          Listen to Spotify on your Squeezebox. Requires a
Spotify Premium account.         Triode   Triode         Innstillinger

I can't find any "install" button. They only thing I see is
Innstillinger(means settings in english) and when I ckick it I get: 404
Not Found:
plugins/Extensions/settings/plugins/Spotify/settings/basic.html

I had to restart the server after I activated the
http://triodeplugins.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/testrepo.xml line.

But why can't I see the installable spotify plugin?

My system is windows server 2008 x64, running squeezebox server 7.5.1
r30836. Spotify is installed and my account is premium.

--
snow