flemming;557982 Wrote:

> I encourage you to try it again.  I am unaware of anyone at this point
> who is having problems with the plugin.
>
> Robert

The good news: I tried again and this time the plugin installed OK.  I
think my linux permissions were not correct during previous attempts,
but had been corrected in-between.
The bad news: my "free" ability to listen to online Sirius streams is
no longer available. They had offered an extension to the service which
I took advantage of by renewing a bit early, but it appears that
extension went away with the latest service renewal... I guess if I
want Sirius on my squeezeboxes, I'll have to pay for the Premium
service :-(  that's where my "cheapness" starts to show!

--
tcutting