This may be a little overkill.. But i tried to connect to my local
squeezeserver from my radio via remote library with my wifitether
network in my android mobile.

Want to take my radio to the beach and have spotify in it :D :D

Local files and webradio works fine. But spotify says connection reset
by local host when i try to stream. Maybe spotify thinks you plays two
streams at the same time and cut the playback. I don't know.

But it would be the sweetest to mobilise the radio (ok workaround use
the line in but... :)

This plugin just gets better and better :D

Cheers

|Filename: spotifyd.log.txt                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10187|

wewen