Mostly this is a question for Erland ;-)

I have been developing an alternative MusicIP mixer plugin for Dynamic
Playlists.  This borrows heavily on SugerCube, but intends to be easier to
start via dynamic playlist mixer.

i.e. browse to an artist, album, playlist, genre or song, go into mixers >
Dynamic Playlist, and choose "MusicIP Mix", which would then play a continuous
mix based on the seed that the mix was started from.

My problem is with song source - it doesn't look like Dynamic Playlist provides
a song as an input parameter.  i.e. you'd never want to be prompted to select a
song title from a drop-down list of all possible songs, but it's quite handly
to be able to bring up a dynamic mix based on a song as a starting point.

Is this possible in some other way, eg. parameter type = custom?

Phil