nacmacfeegle;559252 Wrote:
> I use a WOL app on the Iphone called 'Awake' as a workaround, but it
> would be nice (not a must have) to have a WOL button somewhere in
> Ipeng.  I often just want a quick hit of music from the net so don't
> want the server waking up every time I use Ipeng, which is every single
> day by the way!

Thanks nacmacfeegle but perhaps I'm being thick in that I don't
understand what you are using 'Awake' to work around. My issue is that
iPeng is sending a WOL whenever it starts up, even when my music source
is net related and not server related. In this instnace surely 'Awake'
would just provide me with another means of sending a WOL broadcast.

--
russelc