Hello,

Due to no replies, thought i'd post in the relevant discussion. Sorry
if it's been covered.

Excellent plugin, but I'm having problems getting Squeezeplay to play
it. It's visible and plays but there's no sound.

Also, it won't sync with my Duet and/or Radio when playing the Spotify
plugin on either of these - it stops playback on them.

Any clues much appreciated. If it's intentional (think I'm right with
that Triode?), is there a decent alternative to Squeezeplay that will
allow me to sync, play through PC and use the plugin?

Thanks in advance, and apologies for confused posting!
CJB

--
cjbentley