OppfinnarJocke;560234 Wrote:
> Been running this plugin extensively now, both playlists, long and
> short, and albums, with or without shuffling, and it all seems to work
> fine. Two nitpicks though:
>
> I see this same behavior, my Duet controller showing the $TITLE by
> $ARTIST for playlists, but not albums. Underneath that text is again
> the artist, and then the album. I would definitely prefer not to have
> the "by $ARTIST", it takes up much space on the small Duet controller
> screen. Same format for playlists as for albums would be the best.
>
> Second thing... the "What's New" link no longer shows what's new. It
> only shows the radio icon with an url.
>
> I concur with rest of the happy people, great plugin, it has made me
> use SBS again. Thanks a lot, Triode.

What's new is a regression - I messed something up with the most recent
beta.  Will look at and fix.

The title information is harder.  Its realy a limitation of the server
at present.  A radio track's menu entry in the browse list becomes its
title in the playing playlist.  I've taken the decision at present to
put "X by Y" as the menu entry in the playlist and track search
results.  This is therefore reflected in the playlist titles as well.
I could do this for all browse menus, but this looks odd (I think).

Ideally we would be able to specity two titles - one for a browse view
and a second one which becomes the title in the playlist.  However I
can't see a way of doing this today and still using the common browsing
code (called xmlbrowser).

--
Triode