>I think it has always been this way. Do you know if you are viewing the
>standard track details or if you have Custom Browse installed and is
>showing the Custom Browse track details menu ? If you see a "Standard
>song info" item, you are viewing the Custom Browse version.

It was the Custom Browse track details menu - I don't have a "Ratings" menu
within Standard Song Info.

>very useful if you are using a Boom which don't have any numeric buttons on
>its remote
>control.

I use a standard SB2 IR Remote with Boom.  The silly little Boom IR got lost
long ago, when it slid off the top of the Boom and down the back of a large
bookcase ;-)

>I suppose I should change the "Ratings" menu in the standard track
>details so it makes it possible to set the rating instead of viewing
>other tracks with the same rating. Would that make more sense or is it
>important to be able to browse other tracks with same rating ?

I think it makes more sense for "Ratings" menu to be used to set the rating of
the track, which would be consistent with the Squeezeplay Song Context menu
actions.

I don't find it particularly useful to drill into a hierarchy of
Artist/Album/Songs that share the same rating.  Eg. for an unrated song, I get
a list of 2392 artists that have at least one unrated song.

When I want to browse ratings, I use Custom Browse or TrackStat menus.