We bought a Touch this weekend and out-of-the-box everything is working
very well in combination with a WHS server running 7.5.1 and three
remotes: the standard remote, the Controller and iPeng..

However, after the first few hours, we wanted more!
The music on the server is organized in different main folders for
different music so everybody can maintain it's own music...

ie:
\\server\Music\MusicA
\\server\Music\MusicB
etc.

Now, all I want to accomplish is that I can dynamically choose the
library, and from that point on, all selections, browsing, random play
etc. is using the selected library.

So I tried to use the Multi-library (and custom browse) add-in to
create two libraries for MusicA and MusicB folder.
Using the web-interface, I can see that both libraries contain songs.
I also managed to have them listed in the menu's on both the Controller
/ Touch and iPeng.

So the configuration looks like this:

ie:
\\server\Music\MusicA ---> Library "MusicA" in menu "Choose Library"
\\server\Music\MusicB ---> Library "MusicB" in menu "Choose Library"
etc.

...but for some reason, I'm still seeing the complete Music folder
after I select one of the libraries. Also it's not clear to me what the
default iPeng buttons for Artist, Album etc. do in this case: I would
expect them to use the selected library, but I get the idea they
don't...

After reading the specific Wiki's about Multi-Library, Custom-Browse,
Custom-Skip and examples (Kids room) I'm completely lost in *technical
possibilities*, while searching for a *functional solution* for this
simple problem.

I hope someone can help me with setting up this configuration!

--
Mars Warrior