Hi,
I've recently replaced the disc in my FreeNAS that Slimnas was running
on.
After replacing the disc I reinstalled the same Slimnas version as
before.
(It's actually the files used in the original installation that I
managed to save before the disc got really bad.)
At first everything worked fine but after a reboot of the FreeNAS,
Slimnas no longer starts.
It doesn't even show up as "Extension" in the FreeNAS menu.

Any ideas?

FreeNAS version: 0.686
OS Version: FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p9 (revision 199506)
Slimnas: ??? (dated 2007-10-12, ie 12 October 2007)
Slimserver: 6.5.4

/Thanks Michael

--
Micke65

MSI Axis700 -> FLAC -> SB3 -> Naim SuperNait -> INO pi60