Hi - I listen to internet radio a lot and it is generally very reliable.
The iPlayer however is not. It frequently just stops (e.g. after an hour
or so), or sometimes says "Rebufferinng 5%" and then stops. Oddly other
URLs to the BBC (e.g. www.bbc.co.uk/radio/listen/live/r2.asx) seem much
more reliable. Quite often once it has stopped it is hard to get it
going again (e.g. I would have to tune into a different radio station,
and then back to the BBC station).

I am running SB7.5 (but I got identical behaviour with with versions
7.4, 7.3 etc. too), Windows 7 32 bit (it also happened with Vista) on a
dual core laptop. The internet connection is very good (measures at 6
Mbit), and the wireless connection is pretty good albeit I live in a
flat in central London so there are a few other routers. However if the
problem is interference, then why aren't other radio stations affected
too? Streaming video seems fine!

--
rbl