Please see this thread.
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=80553

The next version (already submitted to the appstore) brings context
menus (where you can also browse info about the current playing song).
Also basic playlist control (the default menu from the Touch which
allows clearing and saving the playlist).

I never tried the biography plugin, will try to have a look for the
next version.

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.

Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)