Triode;565248 Wrote:
> OK I can reproduce this.  The problem is the extra code I put in to
> ensure a playlist was fully loaded - in these cases it is waiting for
> all tracks to load, but there are tracks in these playlists which don't
> look like they exist any more.   I need to work out how to best work
> around this.

That sounds like a probable reason! Some people include local music
from their own harddisks in their playlists; that's probably why those
tracks aren't available for you.

I guess I'll have to create my own copy of the playlists meanwhile, and
delete the tracks that aren't available. That's the only workaround I
see right now!

Anyway - good thing you are on the right track! And thanks for telling
me what was happening - as I can solve this on my side now :)

Remi

--
remimikalsen