Triode;565968 Wrote:
> What error messages do you see in in the helper app log?

>From 21:20:53 I switched to playback directly on the controller and
tries to play a song. It gets the meta data, but there is no sign of
the stream connecting. The player is set to direct streaming.

I guess you have a list in your source code for allowed devices to
stream to. Is the Controller in there? Or is it some lack of
capabilities in the Controller playback module?

SqueezeCenter version is: 7.5.1 - r30836
Controller firmware is: 7.5.1 r8885

|Filename: spotifyd.log                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10417|

abejan