Triode:

One feature request. I guess waaay too late for 1.0 :)

I have mentioned it once before, but maybe the message was lost in the
hailstorm of comments. Spotify added a "social" interface a few months
back. The important part (for me at least) is that I can access public
playlists and starred tracks made by my friends by navigating friend ->
playlist. I do not have to know the spotify user name or playlist name.
I just navigate to it.

Is this functionality supported by the spotify API you use and if so do
you plan to use it? It is a very nice feature in a party setting. I use
it all day long in the office. Quite often other peoples starred tracks
as well.

Everything else is working well here. Rock solid for me for more than
two weeks.

--
Espen