whereverigo;567668 Wrote:
> I somehow managed to get the find the XM plugin option and select it
> (although that item has now disappeared in the list). I've restarted my
> Squeezebox device, and now have XM radio in the list. When I try to play
> the radio, I get a message that my email and password are not set.
>
> Luckily, I do already have an XM Online account.
>
> Any idea on how/where to enter my email and password? Preferences
> didn't help. I didn't find anything in server settings.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks!

In your SqueezeboxServer (SbS) web interface, click on SETTINGS (lower
right). On Settings page, select plugin tab. Then find Xmradio plugin
in the list. To the right you should see "settings". Click on this,
enter your Xmradio credentials and save/apply. You may need to stop and
restart SbS at that point.

--
garym