Hi BPA, I can understand that your motivation to fix benign errors like
the one below isn't the top of your todo list. :)  However, if its just
a typo, maybe you could fix it in your next public build.  That error
seems to happen on Windows and Linux using any recent Squeezebox server
when you click on the plugins tab and select settings for this plugin.
Speaking of trivial things, I remember seeing a Softsqueeze 3.9b2
somewhere, but I think that must have been a mistake since the latest
version of the plugin I could download is 3.9b1

There are a couple of lingering issues which arent so trivial; but, I'm
guessing they are pretty difficult to fix or you probably would have
fixed them by now.  Issue #1 is actually a relatively high priority
since some of us still use Softsqueeze to play local music.

Issue #1:  For local media, the first second or so of a song is cut
off.  IIRC, this doesnt happen on classic squeezebox hardware clients;
so, it can't be a SBS limitation.

Issue #2: For whatever reason.. the cute little Softsqueeze Java applet
that comes with Softsqueeze broke at some point in the recent past (It
used to work with Softsqueeze 3.6 and I think even in 3.7).  IIRC, you
mentioned in the past that you've never even heard of it before.  The
app looks like its about to finish loading into memory, but gets stuck
right before showing the interface.  Here's the URL if you want to try
it:

http://127.0.0.1:9000/plugins/softsqueeze/html/applet.html

Anyway we all can't thank you enough BPA for keeping Softsqueeze alive
and working nicely.

-M

--
mkanet