This morning when I turned on Squeezebox radio (connected to mysb.com,
no local server), it told me new software was available, and it updated
it

System information screen shows 7.5.1 r9009. I thought it already WAS
9.5.1, but there you go!

I re-installed the BBC Radio applet, and it shows version 1.1. But now
neither live radio nor listen again work through the applet.

If I say to use "WMA streams" then it buffers, but there is silence.
If I uncheck that box (to use AAC), then it comes up with an error
message about "Problem: can't open file for spdr://bbcmsparser"

Not sure where to go from here. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Cainam

--
Cainam