Hi again.

Thx for quick response :-)

Here's a Spotify URI for one of the songs which isn't working when
browsing down to artist->album->track:

spotify:track:3niVmY4wt68hgXAejoo0hM

Regarding the Spotify Icon, I managed to locate the "original" spotify
(core) icon, spotify.png within the InstalledPlugin folder, and
replaced it with one of my own (same dimension etc.) Then I restarted
the Squeezebox server. The new icon appeared right away when browsing
the Squeezebox Server from a browser, as well as on the
Duet-controller, and on the Squeezebox Radio :-)

On iPeng, however, the Spotify Icon does not change at all. It may seem
that the app itself, caches the icon, either on the iPhone, or uses
another cached version located on the server/pc, which may not be
updated unless you reinstall the plugin...?

I figure it shouldn't be any problem doing this for personal "benefit",
as I'm not going to redeistribute it to other users...?

Anyway, do you know how I'm able to get new one on the iPeng?

Thx again :-)

--
balle3201