I was experimenting with the ContextMenu plugin, trying to determine
what exactly it does.
I happened to *press and hold the Brightness key* on my IR remote for
my Squeezebox Classic AKA SB3.

By doing this I triggered a 'firmware upgrade'. It didn't really
upgrade my firmware as I was running version 130 before the 'upgrade'
and the same version afterwards.

-COULD SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS IS NORMAL BEHAVIOR?-

I don't really want to flash the RAM too often, as it seems like this
would be harmful if something went wrong. I believe I previously
upgraded my firmware once when I installed a newer version of
Squeezebox Server. I forget the details.

Unrelated to my firmware question, is the ContextMenu plugin meant to
be used with other plugins? I'm somewhat baffled.

--
Danny8