Hi - I've been trying to create some SB playlists with a mixture of
tracks on spotify as well as ones I own, but I'm struggling.

First, the Save current playlist doesn't work, it creates a playlist,
but it's empty. As a workaround I found I can create a playlist by
adding tracks to it one at a time, which works but is a little slow.

Then the second problem kicks in, which is that when the database is
refreshed all the playlists are deleted and reloaded from the .m3u
files.

Looking at the log it appears that the scanner validates that tracks
exist on the database, as the Spotify tracks don't it rejects them all,
leaving just my local files on the playlist. I think the first problem
is related, looking at the log I think "save current playlist" uses a
temporary .m3u file, which would also fail to load.

I can see that this isn't a problem with the Spotify plug-in, but as
this is where it's manifested I'm posting here in the hope that someone
else has come across it and might have a workaround.

--
Hobgoblin