I'm using erland's TITLESWITCHER combined with MusicInformationScreen
for my Transporter. In my WINDOWS XP setup, I have KBPS switching with
EXT in music information screen display info. So, for example, it would
switch between MP3 and 192kbps or FLAC and Xkbps. Works well. But in my
new vortexbox setup, I simply can't get titleswitcher to accept EXT as
one of the fields. In windows XP SbS, EXT also shows up in the drop
down menu associated with PLAYER, BASIC SETTINGS, TITLE FORMAT. But in
my vortexbox I don't see EXT (only FILE.EXT).  I recall having trouble
with this before, even in Windows, but can't recall what I did to get
access to "EXT" only.

Thanks for any thoughts.

--
garym