mrMuppet;574955 Wrote:
> I would like to have a screensaver showing flickr-pics depending on the
> artist playing (like the Flickr-function in the context-menu).
> In the normal screensaver menu i find only other
> Flickr-picture-collection (like "new" or "interresting" etc... but not
> the one matching to the playing Artinst.
>
> Can i do this with the screen switcher?

There is currently no support for Flickr, but if you install the Song
Info plugin in SBS and install Custom Clock + Screen Switcher on your
Radio/Touch, you will be able to show artist images from LastFM of
currently playing artist.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))