danams;574126 Wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I saw this thread and thought I should respond.
> We did a huge colo move this summer and that is why we had some
> intermittent interruptions.  We have also been spending a lot of
> development time on the MyDJ SDK as we have a few new customers working
> on new playlisting apps.  Feel free to email me at licensing at
> amplifindmusicservices dot com if you have any questions.
> Is there anyone from Logitech on these forums?
>
> best,
> Dan
> AMS Support

Dan, Good to see someone from AmpliFIND Music Services here on the
forums. There are a lot of us who use MusicIP here.
Now, as to Logitech presence on the forums, both Andy Grundman (andyg)
and Michael Herger (mherger) are regularly on the Beta forums. They may
answer a PM or else start a thread in the Beta introducing yourself and
request them to contact you.

--
Wirrunna

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.