erland;575504 Wrote:
> No, I don't think so
>

> I got the same problem, a SBS restart or Touch/Radio/Controller restart
> usually solves it. I'm not sure if it's related to Custom Clock or SDT.

SDT still not working after a SBS restart and Touch reset. The stock
weather applet works okay for me for now.

I do have question about the blue VU's. Did the design change to omit
the function buttons even when not in the larger remote skin mode?

I can now switch to the blue VU's from the stock text/album cover
screen but I loss the function buttons. I also takes a lot longer to
switch screens than it did under the old firmware. Is this normal?

--
paltomare