???? - I don't understand your comment.  Spicefly wrote SugarCube, which
is a 3rd party plug-in for Squeezebox server (not for MusicIP).  Why is
it inappropriate to call out to the developer in the forum "3rd Party
Plugins"?

My dilemma is:
- Using the SugarCube plugin for Squeezebox server requires
installation of Headless MusicIP
- MusicIP is no longer being developed or supported, and it appears all
forums have been removed
- If you go to the Wiki for SlimDevices/Squeezebox, they refer you to
the Spicefly website for instructions to install MIP headless under
Windows (and that is the only comment at the Wiki)
- The contact link at the Spicefly website is broken (Or I would have
used that)

Would welcome assistance from anyone - to either help me solve my
problem or to suggest how I can "break through" to make contact at the
Spicefly website.

--
SlimTrigger