MillmoorRon;576511 Wrote:
> I guess I'll get used to stopping iPeng first eventually:)
>
> Out of interest, why the change from once at startup to continuous?

There has NEVER been once at startup... Well, not sure, at least not
for the last 12 months.
The manual option is new, which is quite similar to "once at startup"
with the sole exception that you can choose when to turn on the server.

"once at startup" is problematic:
1. It's a nuisance to stop an app under iOS4 so you typically won't
start up often. Ok, it could be "once at wakeup"
2. Packets do get lost.
3. Packets do especially get lost right after startup, there are still
issues with WiFi startup times especially on iTouch.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com