grampadrew;576634 Wrote:
> I just bought a SB Touch, and have only started playing with it today,
> so pardon my ignorance.
>
> I am trying to use your controller, and I am not sure which IP,
> username and password to use in order to log in and actually use the
> controller.
>
> Do I use the IP printed on my router? Or do I use the IP assigned to my
> squeezebox touch? If so, which one:
>
> 1. When I go to the IP address on my router, it tells me what is
> connected, and what IP is assigned to it. There is an IP address there
> for the SB Touch.
>
> 2. But there is a different IP on the actual Touch controller. In fact,
> there are a few, depending where you look in the UI.
>
> For the username and password, is this the username and pass found on
> the actual touch controller? Or is it my main network username/pass? Or
> is there another username/password assigned to the squeezebox server?
>
> I've tried every combination of all these that I can, but at this point
> my head is spinning with the endless possibilities, given I've found at
> least 3 IPs, and two (or is it 3?)sets of username/passwords. Don't
> even get me started on the ports!
>
> Your guidance is greatly appreciated, and I apologize again fer my
> ignernce.
>
> -Drew
Hi Drew,

It's actually the ip address of the machine that squeezebox server is
installed on.  Unless you have set a username and password on the
squeezebox server, you can just leave those blank.  The default ports
should be fine as well, so long as you have not changed them.

Squeezedroid does not support mysqueezebox.com at this time.

Let me know if this fixes you.

--
clehmann